It’s nice to see you here at Edulize.com – a blog where you can explore a wide variety of resources. The blog has been created to help provide e information on a variety of topics like,
And Much More.
We Accept Guest Posts
Guest posting is a superb way to show your expertise in a particular field and set yourself as an authority in the industry. That’s why, we are open for business owners, bloggers, and marketers to help them get SEO benefits and gain more exposure online. However, your content must meet content requirements and guidelines before you send or submit it for publishing.
Content Guidelines and Requirements for edulize.com
The Topics we Cover
We are very picky about what we publish at www.edulize.com because we are passionate to provide our readers with interesting, informative, and useful content that matches their interests and needs. That’s why you should cover any of the topics related to blog categories that you can find here.
- Student Educations
- Students Career
- Kids Educations
- Learning Tips
- Educations Advice
- Education Tips For Students
- Education Tips for Teachers
- Student Scholarships
Content Submission Guidelines
- You must write articles or blog posts with a length of 1000+ words and offer greater value to our readers.
- Make sure content is copy-free and free from typos and grammar errors.
- You can add a maximum of 3 links to your blog post or article. One to your site (dofollow link) and the rest of the links (too high authority relevant sites) as reference links. You are allowed to link to quality online resources to add value to your content.
- Duplicate Links are Not Allowed
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant to the industry, niche, or blog.
- For Instance, linking to casinos, gambling, dating, and adult sites are not allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest.
- Use h2, and h3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- You can make 2 minor edits to your article after publishing.
- Once an article is published on our blog, you are not allowed to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- The use of high-quality, relevant, and copyright-free (properly optimized) images and visuals are recommended as it makes the article attention-grabbing and easy to read.
- Make sure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images and give credit when needed.
- If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email at ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Make sure to choose a relevant subject line to get your queries responded quickly.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 3-5 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, edulize.com has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
if your Guest Post is selected for publication?
- If we select your blogpost, it is sent for review to our editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our Message.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- We can republish the guest post or share it on any social channel giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission or Sponsor Post, you can send an email at ( email@example.com ). or Fill the Form Below.