In these days, everyone is using the Smartphone (connected with the internet) to find out traveling directions in order to reach out the desired destination and also using laptops for writing and sending e-mails to communicate of use personal an... Read more
The world today is dealing with financial snag and it goes without saying that economic decline is America is triggered mainly by its academic stagnation. Education is not only important for making one well-informed but accomplished citizens can... Read more
According to a recent report, an estimated 246 million students (both boys and girls) suffer violence inflicted in their schools every year. The report has been jointly revealed by the UNESCO and the Institute of School Violence Prevention at Ew... Read more
In the era of smartphone classrooms, robotic home help and online examinations, it is not really difficult to envisage what Education 4.0 holds for us. Tipped as the future of education – poised to change consumption of information in a dramatic... Read more
Entering into the class along with a properly developed lesson plan could be the smart yet proficient way to get started your career as an instructor or educator. Lesson planning is something most important to enhance the teaching-learning proce... Read more
Seeking for something tremendous synthesizer in order to give your e-learning course an extra gust? It can be done conveniently if you get the right text to speech software. Plenty of reasons is there to utilize a TTP software in order to improv... Read more
It is crucial fact that majority of job hunters who are experienced in the relevant field for years, may not be called for the interview if the resume or job application is not prepared with a required degree or academic credential which is mand... Read more
Personalization, as we all know, is crucial to commercial growth. Customers in droves are demonstrating marked inclination towards personalized experiences. This particular trend is steadily cementing an undisputed place in the field of educatio... Read more
Want to become an educator who wants students to successfully grab attention to the lesson as well as to retain the focus on learning? If so, then hopefully you are about to learn most effectual strategies to keep students engaged in class in or... Read more
With the advent of the manufacturing industry, an increased number of businesses is now looking forward to explore data and automation facilities to shore up productivity. As much heartening this current transition of the industry is in terms of... Read more
- Is Technology Hurting Or Helping Students?
- America: Education Stagnation and Jeopardy
- Can School Violence be Controlled?
- Education 4.0: The Dawn of “Digital Monarchy”?
- Importance Of Lesson Planning – Teaching Hacks
- Best Text To Speech (TTS) Software For E-learning
- Build a Successful career – Exceptional Career Secrets For Beginners
- Education: The Most Significant Trends Taking Over the World of Learning
- How To Keep Students Engaged In Class
- How to Address Skill Gap if you Want to be a part of the Manufacturing Industry?8
- Ways For Correcting Student Misbehavior In Class
- Here Is How To Speed Up The Learning – Basic Learning Tips
- Parent Engagement And Student Success
- Why do Candidates not Respond to Your Posts?
- Classroom Education: Is Storytelling an Important Tool?
- Benefits of using Google Apps for Education
- Enjoying A Learning Experience
- The Artist’s Brain: Explained by Science
- The First Step to the Rest of Your Life: Choosing the Right Learnership
- Conferences: How they can Help your Career